Monday, May 16, 2011

This Week Winner of The 3 Day Free Moshi monster Membership


Here it goes: The winner of the 3 day Moshi Monster membership is: 

Nikola Dolecka from UK

If that’s not you don’t worry because I have something even better…

From now on I will start giving away a 1 full month free membership every 2 weeks

And that’s not all, I have a lot more surprises and free cool stuff for you!

Stuff like mopod codes, tips, tricks and rare moshlings. So stay tune for my emails
Cause the next winner could be you.

15 comments:

  1. To get Snookums it is all 3 any star blossom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can I win I really want to be a member

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi can i plese have it

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love moshi monsters

    ReplyDelete
  5. want to be friends

    ReplyDelete
  6. my pursin on this is sam4343434

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you come here Http://xat.com/Cpaccounts100

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really hope I win. Because I've been playing moshi monsters for 4 months now without membership.:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. PLZZ I WANT ONE hope i win :( plzzzzz me send it to eddieshahvar@yahoo.com send my membership there if i win

    ReplyDelete