Monday, November 28, 2011

Moshi Monsters Christmas Story Contest

Hey Guys and gals, I am really exited today, cause I have something totally cool for you! Just see the video below it will explain everything. In a nutshell, just send me a story at moshistory@playmoshi.net and you may win a 1 Month free Moshi Monsters Membership plus a super moshi real postcard for Christmas. Cool huh? Contest valid until 15th of December 2011. What are you waiting, start writing, the clock is ticking and Santa cannot wait!




9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow wow how intresting was that tincy vidio oh just jokin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys I think kkkkkkk was right sorry but I can't do it
    Why because it came after we were ment to post a story

    ReplyDelete
  4. but i only got this email today and i only saw this video today and i really wanted to write a story :( and now i cant coz it ended in decemeber :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with Matilda i just read it today and i want to write a story but i cant cuz its january now btw i remember this time i wanted to get a fre e membership and monica you tricked me! first it was free but in the end you have to pay this sucks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear moni,
    WTF I WANTED TO DO A STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete